Closed between 1840 and 1920
110 Alan rd
We are not sure if this venue ever actually traded but an application to trade was made in 1885.
Thomas Ellis Bishop, of 110 Allen Road, gave notice that he was applying to the Annual Licensing Meeting, for a certificate granting him a license to sell beer by retail, not to be consumed on the premises, from 110 Allen Street at the junction with Cavendish St.Ipswich Journal, Aug 1885**
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)