South West, 52.47491,1.7473
76 Denmark St
grid reference TM 545 929
It's shown on this OS town plan from 1884 (larger map).
Now a funeral parlour.
The street was renumbered between 1881 & 1891, the pub's number changing from 37 or 38 to 74 or 76.
Kelly's Directory lists the building at 44 & 46 Denmark Rd in 1892 and at 76 Denmark Rd (in 1900-1937).
James Bull, a fisherman, was very abusive and riotous and refused to quit the Norfolk Hotel, Demark Road, Lowestoft, when asked to do so by the landlord, Hugh Lawrence. Found guilty he was fined 15s including costs. Ipswich Journal, Dec 1870**
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.