app

Lakenheath Bull

Lakenheath Bull

closed 1995

39 High St

grid reference TL 713 828

W.W.WICKES Esq. proprietor of the Thetford Brewery (is auctioning) 10 public houses including:
The Bull, Lakenheath, occupied by George BAKER.Ipswich Journal, May 25th 1855**

The Bull is shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X