Closed between 1920 and 1970
grid reference TL 760 703
The pub is shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
The building dates from the 16th century.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.