app

Tuddenham St Mary Anchor

Tuddenham St Mary Anchor

Closed 1840-1920

High St

grid reference TL 736 715

The building was situated across the Green from the "Old Forge" where some modern houses now stand. It was demolished in the 1990s.

(info from Daniel Gower)

The Foresters Lodge, Anchor of Hope, is shown at the Anchor Inn in the 1916 Kelly's Directory.

It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. larger map

pub on old OS map

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X