CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 11/04/2018
Gazeley Three Horseshoeshistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
opened after 1844?
There was some doubt about where reference to this pub had originally been found, but A Survey of Suffolk Parish History tells us it was recorded in the parish in 1891, alongside the Chequers and Carpenters' Arms. It isn't listed in 1844 or 1912, so presumably operated for a short time between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)