also traded as Brewer's Arms
Closed between 1920 and 1970
grid reference TM 546 926 (approximate location)
The building is listed in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book as the Brewer's Arms, with that subsequently crossed out and replace with the Belvedere, so the change must have happened between 1910 and the late-1930s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)