CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Glemsford George Innhistorical closure era: ancient
The George Inn is mentioned in the Ipswich Journal in June 1766. In 1771, the same publication noted that the landlord had moved to Romford, in 1783 it reported the George as being for sale.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
 News report reproduced with kind permission from Foxearth & District Local History Society.