Closed: probably before 1861
Lavenham Road is listed in the 1851 census; it may be a former name for the Street and the pub is near the Village end.
Could this perhaps have been what's now Brewers' Cottage? (shown in the village gallery)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)