CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
East Bergholt Pelicanhistorical closure era: ancient
A reference appears in the Ipswich Journal, July 13th & 20th 1728***. to the Pelican in East Bergholt.
A reference appears in the Ipswich Journal, September 1st 1739***, to George Sawer at the Pelican in East Bergholt.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)