CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
East Bergholt King's Armshistorical closure era: date unknown
All we know about this pub is a single newspaper reference:
To be sold, a very good House, with a good Stable and other Out-Houses, and a large Orchard to the same, now in the Occupation of Mr William Parker in Eastergholt...known by the Sign of the King's Arms, convenient for a Tradesman or Publican.Ipswich Journal, April 19th 1729***
Could this actually be the King's Head?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)