app

Ipswich Blue Boar

Ipswich Blue Boar

0,0

Closed before 1840

Mary Elms Parish

All we know about this is single newspaper report:

To be Sold, a Publick House, known by the name of the Blue Boar, with a new Malting-Office in St Mary Elmes Parish, Ipswich Ipswich Journal, May 3rd 1735***(possibly occupied previously by Mrs Tampion, deceased)

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X