Closed :before 1840
off Sandy Ln
grid reference TM 412 546
The pub is shown on this old OS map from 1882 (interactive map).
A Survey of Suffolk Parish History reports that there was a Boot public house in the parish about 1800. Apparently it was also a butchers' shop.
"Iken Boot" is still shown on the OS map at this location, giving us a good clue as to the pub's location. It would appear from old maps that where the pub used to stand is now occupied by newer buildings.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.