Due to current regulations, pubs can only sell drinks when accompanied by a substantial meal. This means not all pubs can reopen at present.
This is a hotel, so it's possible that drinks are only available here to residents or diners. Please check before visiting.
Greyfriars Rd, IP1 1UP
grid reference TM 162 441
hotel, opened 1990s
A modern hotel close to the town centre and docks, with a lounge bar and a restaurant. Parking is for residents only.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Evening meals
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Restaurant or separate dining area
Railway station about 0.5 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)