Ward, William & Son
Listed in 1892.
Charles Frederick Christmas acquired the brewery from William Ward & Son in 1894.
Details of pub premises belonging to William Ward & Son sold, along with the brewery, by auction 23 January 1894*** - taken from the original source of documentation at Suffolk Records Office:
Hundon: The Cock
Little Wratting: The Rising Sun
Stansfield: The Compasses
Stoke-by-Clare: The George
Withersfield: The Duke
Haverhill: The Bell Hotel (High St)
Haverhill: The Prince of Wales (Station Road)
Haverhill: The Star (Queen St)
Haverhill: The Three Goats (High St)
(***Original source of documentation transcribed by Graham Nunn)
See Joseph Boreham for historic information.