A tiny hamlet just to the south of RAF Wattisham. The churchyard is surrounded by a moat.
Our map shows the current boundary of Nedging with Naughton parish. A map showing the historical boundary of Naughton can be found at A Vision of Britain.
The 1869 Kelly's Directory also lists Mrs Elizabeth Crick as beer retailer.
The 1874 White's Directory also lists Mrs Elizabeth Crick as beer house keeper. Thomas Tampion is also listed as a victuller at Offton (& blacksmith).
The 1900 Kelly's Directory also lists Mrs Elizabeth Andrews as a beer retailer.
The 1901 Census also lists Elizabeth Andrews (Living on her own means, not shown as pub or publican, Head/Widow/60/born Naughton)
The 1911 Census also lists Elizabeth Andrews (Private Means, New Road, not shown as pub or publican, Head/Widow/77/born Naughton)…