Population (2011) of Euston: 138.
Local licensing authority for Euston is West Suffolk.
Now a dry parish, Euston was recorded in Domesday as "Euestuna". Close to confluence of Southern Thet with Little Ouse (which forms part of county border with Norfolk). Little Fakenham (AKA Fakenham Parva) is a hamlet within the parish; it was incorporated into the estate after being depopulated by the Black Death.
The Euston Estate features a late 18th or early 19th century watermill designed to look like a church, complete with a tower. The Duke of Grafton, who lived at Euston Hall once owned the entire village. The title of Duke of Grafton was created in 1675 by Charles II of England for his 2nd illegitimate son by the Duchess of Cleveland.
Today Euston Park still includes a 17th century deer park in a landscape partly designed by Capability Brown. Early in the 20th century, the hall underwent some major rebuilding; materials were transported to nearby Barnham by train, then by road to Euston.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.