CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Ipswich Staff of Lifehistorical closure era: mid 20th century
closed March 11th, 1962
last owner Tolly Cobbold
48-50 Bramford Rd
It's also listed at 52 Bramford Road (1871).
The Staff of Life closed in 1962 and was demolished as a result of a Compulsory Purchase Order.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)