app

Cavendish White Horse

Cavendish White Horse

Closed about 1904

High St

grid reference TL 807 465

The White Horse has been demolished. Old maps show that the house now on the site was built some time between 1904 and 1927.

It was also a brew pub.

It's shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

Old pictures from www.foxearth.org.uk

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X