CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Woodbridge Saddlers' Armshistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed October 10th, 1907
40-44 Castle St
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Saddlers' Arms' beerhouse license was issued in 1853. The license was expired in 1907 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses. The pub was subsequently demolished.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Woodbridge licensing records.