app

Ipswich St Edmund's Head

Ipswich St Edmund's Head

also traded as St Edmunds Inn

Closed about 1923

1 Curriers Ln

grid reference TM 160 445

The pub was also listed at The Mount. The Mount ran roughly from what's now the east end of Handford Road through to the junction of Elm Street and Black Horse Lane.

it's listed in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923, so evidently closed soon after 1923.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(census information from Dudley Diaper)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

X