pulling together logo

Although the government has now allowed pubs to reopen, many are still unable to do so safely, while most if not all are only able to accommodate limited numbers of customers. Many of them are still reliant on providing takeaway food and/or drinks. Some offer deliveries, while others are selling from the premises. This page lists details of those we know about.

If you can give any of our pubs some support through these difficult times by buying some takeaway food or drink, please do so. Our pubs need as much support as possible if they're going to still be there for us when the crisis is over.

Woodbridge Gardeners' Arms

Woodbridge Gardeners' Arms

closed 24th December 1906

opened 1863?

26 Market Hill

grid reference TM 270 491

The building dates from the 17th century, with an 18th century frontage. It's now a violin shop.

The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Gardener's Arms' beerhouse license was issued in 1863. The license was expired in 1906 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.







(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Closure date from Woodbridge licensing records.