Closed: about 1971
grid reference TL 723 862
It's shown on this old OS map of about 1903 (interactive map)
Located at TL723862. Not really in Lakenheath but situated at Lakenheath Station (which is well to the north of the village) where it operated as the station hotel. Was a Stewart & Patterson house and closed mid 60's.
(Details supplied by Chris Curtis)
It may also be historically listed in Brandon parish.