Closed 1911 or earlier
The Lamb is also listed in Wellington Lane (in 1869), Duddery (1861) and Albion Street (1891).
The Newmarket Pubs website tells us that after the license had been withdrawn by 1911 and the premises were sold unlicensed in 1913.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1830 Pigots Directory supplied by Sandra Easom)