formerly Grosvenor Arms
North East, 52.242846,0.402278
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
Grosvenor Yard, CB8 9AW
grid reference TL 641 632
Pleasant pub with relaxed atmosphere. Handpump removed when visited in Aug 2017.
The pub is tucked away a short distance off the High Street.
The building dates from the 18th century, with 19th century alterations. It appears to have been renamed early in the 21st century.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Family friendly
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 0.4 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1830 Pigots Directory supplied by Sandra Easom)