formerly Grosvenor Arms
North East, 52.24285,0.40228
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
Grosvenor Yard, CB8 9AW
grid reference TL 641 632
owner/operator: Greene King
Pleasant pub with relaxed atmosphere. Handpump removed when visited in Aug 2017.
The pub is tucked away a short distance off the High Street.
The building dates from the 18th century, with 19th century alterations. It appears to have been renamed early in the 21st century.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Family friendly
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 0.4 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1830 Pigots Directory supplied by Sandra Easom)