app

Woodbridge Castle Inn

Woodbridge Castle Inn

also traded as Cook Shop

closed 1949

28 Church St

grid reference TM 271 490

The building dates from the early 17th century. It's now used for offices.

The Castle was originally at number 20; quite when the license moved is uncertain.

The Woodbridge licensing records show that the Castle's license was transferred to the Mariner's Arms on March 31st 1950.

It isn't listed as a pub in the 1911 census.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X