app

Capel St Mary King's Head

Capel St Mary King's Head

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed mid-1971

opened 1878 (built)

last owner/operator: Tolly Cobbold

Pound Ln

grid reference TM 085 381

The closure date is from the Orwell licensing records. The building is now residential.

It's shown here on an old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X