Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Real Ale is sold here.
Fox Ln, IP17 3QE
grid reference TM 413 701
Small pub with two drinking areas served by a single bar. Booking essential for restaurant. Food quality and service is very good.
The pub is tucked-away a short distance off the A12.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 0.8 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)