grid reference TM 413 701
(details under review)
Data from the Food Standards Agency live feed.
Something we've got wrong about this establishment? Something more you think we should know about it? Please email us
- Closed Monday
- Tue: 1200-1430(ish), 1900-"close"
- Wed: 1200-1430(ish), evening unspecified
- Thu: 1200-1430(ish), 1900-"close"
- Fri-Sat: 1200-1430(ish), 1800-"close"
- Sun: 1200-1430(ish), closed evening
- Mon: closed
- Tue: 1200-1330, 1900-2030
- Wed: 1200-1330, evening unspecified
- Thu: 1200-1330, 1900-2030
- Fri-Sat: 1200-1330, 1830-2030
- Sun: 1200-1330
Local licensing authority for Darsham is East Suffolk
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 31/12/2019
Real Ale is available here
Fox Ln, IP17 3QE
A small pub with two drinking areas served by a single bar. Booking is essential for the restaurant. Food quality and service are very good.
The pub is tucked-away a short distance off the A12.
Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
Restaurant or separate dining area
Traditional pub games available
Pub is accessible to disabled customers
Bus stop nearby (see public transport tab for details)
Railway station about 0.8 mile away (see public transport tab for details)
Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
Beer garden or other outside drinking area
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)