Food takeaway and delivery. See Facebook for details.
Real Ale is sold here.
Fox Ln, IP17 3QE
grid reference TM 413 701
Small pub with two drinking areas served by a single bar. Booking essential for restaurant. Food quality and service is very good.
The pub is tucked-away a short distance off the A12.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 0.8 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)