CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Fornham St Martin Swanhistorical closure era: date unknown
The Swan may have closed by 1851, when a landlord of the same name is recorded at the Woolpack, however according to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History both pubs were recorded in 1844, so clearly they were separate and co-existed. The same source only lists the Woolpack in 1891, so it seems the Swan was probably closed by then.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)