Closed between 1922 and the 1930s
grid reference TM 401 842
It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
The pub is shown on OS maps at least as late as 1957, but by the 1975 sheet it's shown as "Wig House". The 1910 Rates book lists the pub, but has a later annotation, "late", so it must have closed between 1922 (the last recorded landlord) and the 1930s, the period for which the book was in use.
Although not clear, the name in the Rates book appears to be the "Wigg".