app

Southwold Two Brewers

Southwold Two Brewers

Closed about 1834

Church St

grid reference TM 507 761

In 1834 the pub was was demolished for Mr James Robinson and a private house was built on its site (the corner house on the left leading out of High Street into Church Street)**

The building now on-site is Grade II listed; the listing talks about it having been a pub, evidently not realising this was before it was rebuilt.

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** Reference to pub seen in Southwold Diary of James Maggs (1818-1876) published by Suffolk Records Society in 2007)

X