Currently closed - may reopen?
45 Chapel Rd, CB8 7HA
grid reference TL 618 655
Large pub with a conservatory & large beer garden. 4 letting rooms. Guest beers are from the Marston beer list.
The pub is reputedly built on site of 17th century ale house or coaching inn.
The pub is shown on this old OS map from about 1901 (interactive map)
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Real fire
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 2.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.