Real Ale is sold here.
45 Chapel Rd, CB8 7HA
grid reference TL 618 655
Large pub with a conservatory & large beer garden. 4 letting rooms. Guest beers are from the Marston beer list.
The pub is reputedly built on site of 17th century ale house or coaching inn.
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Real fire
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 2.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)