CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Lowestoft Gas House Tavern
also traded as as: Gas House Armshistorical closure era: mid 20th century
closed 1967 (Oct) demolished
11 Wilde St
The pub is listed at this address in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when it was owned by Steward & Patteson.
The Gas House Tavern has been reported variously at Whapload Street, 5 Wilde's Score East (approximately 1871-1881), Anguish Street (approximately 1888-1900), Wilde' Street (approximately 1901-1911) and East Street (from about 1912). It was demolished in 1967.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)