loading
X
Photo of Old Blue Anchor Stores

grid reference TM 551 936


Data from the Food Standards Agency live feed.

Something we've got wrong about this establishment? Something more you think we should know about it? Please email us
Local licensing authority for Lowestoft is East Suffolk

CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.


last updated 21/01/2020

Lowestoft Old Blue Anchor Stores

also traded as as: Blue Anchor, Old Blue Anchor

historical closure era: 21st century

opened 1898

last owner Punch Taverns

133a High St, NR32 1HP

Overview | Gallery | Historical info | Public transport | Map

A pub on a prominent corner of the High Street. Under new management after renovation as of February 2018, however they moved on in 2019 and we understand the pub is currently closed again.

The current building apparently dates from 1888, but is on the site of an older inn.


(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)