Closed early 1970
Lower Falkenham Rd
grid reference TM 294 389
Now residential, the building dates from the early 19th century.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Dog's license was issued in 1853. Whether this was when it was first licensed or when it got a full (ie not just beer) license isn't clear, though the latter seems more probable.
It's shown here on an old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map