Closed before 1882?
grid reference TL 710 746
This appears to have been a pub, on the evidence of the sign-hanger on the right. Enquiries locally confirm it was a pub, though many years ago, having been (amongst other things) a bakery since. No name is currently known.
It isn't shown as a pub on any available OS map (at least as early as 1882) even though other nearby pubs are shown, so probably closed before that year.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)