Closed between 1861 and 1880
Coney Weston Rd
grid reference TL 920 754
The former George is now residential, with modern carports in front of it so most of the historical building can't be seen. It's already shown as "George Cottages" on the earliest available OS map (1880) so presumably closed between 1861 (the latest directory entry found) and that year.
It's shown as George Cottages on this old OS map from about 1903 (interactive map)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.