Closed between 1840 and 1920
1 Pottery St
grid reference TM 169 443 (approximate location)
A beerhouse listed in St Helen's parish at 1 Pottery Street, but the street numbers are repeated in the 1871 census and may not be reliable. This could be the Potter's Arms.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)