Closed before 1884
grid reference TL 934 632
This building is recorded in the Listed Buildings Register as having been an inn called the Bull, though that doesn't appear on any available OS map (at least as early as 1884) so must have closed a long time ago.
The building dates from the 17th century.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)