4 High St
Now a hotel.
It's shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
At the Hadleigh Petty Sessions in March 1875, an extension in time of one hour was granted to Mr Edward Wilson, the landlord of the Wheatsheaf, Hadleigh, the occasion being the anniversary dinner of the Oddfellows’ Lodge.Ipswich Journal, March 1875**
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.