app

Hundon Thatchers' Arms

Hundon Thatchers' Arms

52.110637,0.536109

Closed between 1840 and 1920

North St

grid reference TL 737 488

The pub is shown as an unnamed beerhouse on this old OS map from 1884 (interactive map).

old OS map

The pub was included in the sale of the Kedington Brewery estate in 1883.

The building now appears on the Listed Buildings Register as "Thatcher's Hall (Formerly listed as The Thatchers)".

Unfortunately, due to the amount of greenery around the building, it's not possible to get a decent photograph of it without trespassing.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(***Original source of documentation - Suffolk Records Office – transcribed by Graham Nunn)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X