app

Haverhill Black Horse

Haverhill Black Horse

Closed 2011 (first half)

opened 17th century

last owner/operator: Greene King

24 Camps Rd

grid reference TL 668 454

The Black Horse was a 17th century locals' pub with an emphasis on games.

The pub has now been converted to two houses.

Also listed at Burton End in 1888

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X