Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
grid reference TM 160 445 (approximate location)
The Harp was in St Mary At The Elms parish. It was listed next to the Black Bell in 1881.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)