Closed before 1840
Little is known about this pub. According to the book "Samuel Dove's Debenham", Dove was told about it by Mr Pettit of Mickfield, who died in 1813. According to the book, by then the building was known as "Beecrofts", though we don't know where that was.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)