formerly Victoria Mansion
Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Real Ale is sold here.
Kirkley Cliff, NR33 0BZ
grid reference TM 543 916
Comfortable 'L' shaped bar is accessed via the reception of this well-appointed hotel, which is situated on Kirkley Cliff with views of the beach and sea from the restaurant. Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are available. Venue has a conference room and is a popular venue for weddings and other events.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Special events
Railway station about 0.8 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)