formerly Odd Fellows Arms
Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Open 11-11 Mon-Sat and 11-10 Sun.
Real Ale is sold here.
6 Nightingale Rd, NR33 7AU
grid reference TM 538 902
Popular inn situated close to Pakefield's cliffs and the coastal path and just a stone's throw from the sea. A small, cosy pub with three open plan areas (one for diners), which has wooden flooring and panelling throughout. The walls are festooned with pictures of old Pakefield and sporting events are shown on TV screens. Up to five ales are available from local breweries and, in summer, a popular beer festival is hosted on the green opposite the pub.
- Beer festivals: annually on village green opposite pub
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area: tables outside pub (front and side) on paved patio
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Smoking area: seating outside pub
- Sport TV
- WiFi available
Railway station about 1.9 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)