formerly Cricketers, Reydon Hotel
Coffee and bar drinks available all day.
Open for breakfast 8-10; lunch 12-2; afternoon tea (pre-bookings only) 2.30-4.30; dinner 6-8.30
See Facebook or telephone the hotel for details.
Real Ale is sold here.
41 Wangford Rd, IP18 6PZ
grid reference TM 498 773
Pleasant lounge bar, with a separate restaurant & sunny, enclosed garden. Ten en suite rooms. Under new management as of July 2017.
Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
The name Randolph refers to Randolph Churchill.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome: accepted in bar area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)