In the light of the government announcement of March 20th, all pubs are now closed until further notice.
However, a number of pubs are providing takeaway food and/or drinks during the lockdown. Some offer deliveries, while others are selling from the premises. This page lists details of those we know about.
If you can give any of our pubs some support through these difficult times by buying some takeaway food or drink, please do so. Our pubs need as much support of possible if they're going to still be there for us when the crisis is over.
formerly Cricketers, Reydon Hotel
Real Ale is sold here.
41 Wangford Rd, IP18 6PZ
grid reference TM 498 773
Pleasant lounge bar, with a separate restaurant & sunny, enclosed garden. Ten en suite rooms. Under new management as of July 2017.
Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
The name Randolph refers to Randolph Churchill.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome: accepted in bar area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)