formerly Cricketers, Reydon Hotel
North East, 52.33762,1.66662
Real Ale is sold here.
41 Wangford Rd, IP18 6PZ
grid reference TM 498 773
hotel, opened 26th October 1888
This fully refurbished hotel has a lounge bar with three Adnams ales regularly available. There is a separate dining room and a large garden that includes a children's play area. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are all available to non-residents.
Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
The name Randolph refers to Randolph Churchill.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome: accepted in bar area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Live music
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Special events
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)