formerly Cricketers, Reydon Hotel
The pub will reopen as soon as outdoors service is permitted.
Real Ale is sold here.
41 Wangford Rd, IP18 6PZ
grid reference TM 498 773
Pleasant lounge bar, with a separate restaurant & sunny, enclosed garden. Ten en suite rooms. Under new management as of July 2017.
Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
The name Randolph refers to Randolph Churchill.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome: accepted in bar area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)