formerly Cricketers, Reydon Hotel
North East, 52.33762,1.66662
Real Ale is sold here.
41 Wangford Rd, IP18 6PZ
grid reference TM 498 773
Pleasant lounge bar, with a separate restaurant & sunny, enclosed garden. Ten en suite rooms. Under new management as of July 2017.
Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
The name Randolph refers to Randolph Churchill.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome: accepted in bar area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)