Takeaways are available; see the pub's website for details.
Real Ale is sold here.
Old Hadleigh Rd, IP8 3AR
grid reference TM 125 437
bar / diner, opened 1980s
Originally converted from 2 cottages into a pub during the 1980s this one-time private venture has been much extended since (by Bass) with the provision of new dining areas & a large seating area outside.
There's a fixed price menu and various offers during weekdays.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- CAMRA members' discount scheme: 20p a pint
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Real fire
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Railway station about 2.7 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)