app
close

Important Covid information

The first tranche of pubs (those able to serve outdoors) have now been allowed to reopen. The rest of our pubs may be permitted to reopen from May 17th.

Pubs providing takeaways continue to be listed on this page.

Those known to have reopened or to be planning to reopen as soon as permitted are listed on this page.

Aldeburgh King's Head

Aldeburgh King's Head

also traded as Queen's Head

closed 16th July 1909

High St

grid reference TM 464 566

The King's Head was demolished to make way for a garage.

According to the 1904 Woodbridge licensing records, the pub's license was issued in 1796.

The renewal of the license was refused on July 16th, 1909.

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X