app

Brandon White Hart

Brandon White Hart

closed 1967

High St

grid reference TL 783 867

The White Hart has been demolished. It was a Commercial hotel & posting house and was once owned by Stewart & Patteson (of Norwich)

It can be seen on this old OS map from about 1903 (interactive map)

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(1872 BSE Record Office details from Ken Griffin)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

(Slater's Royal National and Commercial Directory 1850 from Ken Griffin)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X